Monday, January 5, 2009

Everything happens for a reason......

It's a new year and i'm definitely changing things up a little. I've learned a lot about myself and others last year, now it's time for me to make the appropriate changes. I can only blame myself for the mistakes I made last year and it's up to me to make sure I don't do them again. As for the people around me, I love my sisters Rose and Melonie. Melonie is in MD now { =( } but it's for the best. At the end of the day, they're all i really have besides my family. As for Men, it's whatever. I'm not even worried about that anymore. Whatever happens, happens. I just wanna give a round of applause to the men who had me and let me slip away>>>applauses<<< you didn't deserve me anyway. '09 is all about being focused, and fixing everything I f*cked up. If you thought I was mean** last year, wait until u see how I am this year.. This is the day I STOP caring =)....


***= i'm not really mean, but people tend to call me mean when they don't get what they want. Obviously I've been too nice and this is when it all stops.

1 comment:

(((meLONIE))) said...

i know some tacky bitches like that also and its a shame because no one made you have that child so if yur gonna go through the pain of actually delivering them why would you not take care of them and its crazy how people comment about dead beat fathers but never really the dead beat mothers and i know a lottttt of them whoring hoochies