Sunday, December 28, 2008

What is a good man???

Lately , a lot of guys have been asking me "what is your definition of a good man?", so I'm gonna break it down for everyone lol. This is my definition of the perfect man (which of course doesn't exist)........but we all know thats where compromise comes in :-).....

Confident, Sexy, handsome, Smart, Clever, Strong, Sensual, Driven, HONEST, loyal, caring, selfless, TRUSTWORTHY, loving, good listener, outgoing, open-minded, spontaneous, thoughtful understanding...

I need a man who is not selfish....men these days are becoming selfish. They only care about what they're getting and what you can do for them..wtf?? to be honest, I think thats a female trait...to always want something and to always want someone to do something for you. What happened to chivalry?? oh, its dead??? OBVIOUSLY. Men aren't men anymore. I'm not even talking about conventional standards, because I don't really believe in anything that's conventional.

No comments: