Saturday, September 6, 2008

Undecided???

let's say 2 ppl are dating (whatever that means), in this case it means 2 ppl are doing everything that ppl in relationships do without the official title of a relationship...everything is going great.. they have good times...see each other all the time...one person (female) decides they want to make it official...the other person (male) feels that he doesn't want a relationship right now..that's cool....but here comes the issue...the female decides that she is going to date other ppl or "explore her options" as many would say...the male doesn't take it so well... he feels like the female doesn't need to explore her options, he feels that she already has everything she needs...WRONG....although the female is happy and things are going great....she feels like if he doesn't want to make things official now, then he never will....I mean WHY WOULD HE?? 2 yrs from now the female doesn't still want to be in this situation, she wants to eventually get married and have children....which seems impossible when things are going the way they are.....

The biggest problem of all is that the male acts like he owns the female...i don't see how you can be possessive over something/someone that doesn't belong to you...

If I was in this situation (lol), it wouldn't last long at all, if you're not my bf...then i don't feel obliged to you at all...when you ask me to come over or to go out...the chances of me saying yes are 50/50....as opposed to if I had a bf ( this only applies to me, I'm not saying this is how everyone should feel) the chances would be 75/25 (75 being yes, 25 being no).....that's just the way i feel....If you're not MY man , you can't get mad @ me if i decide i don't want to be with you 24/7.....if I'm with you all day then there's no room for me to date and find what i really want...and i refuse to be 24-25 yrs old with a possessive fuck buddy ( no offense to those who are 24-25 doing the fuck buddy thing), everyone wants different things and that's not what I want...some ppl are meant to be single all their life and that's cool......some people want to be single sometimes and want to be in relationships at other times....

I just feel like when i do get a bf, he should be happy and not mad or feel like i "played " him.... it's gonna happen eventually....

4 comments:

(((meLONIE))) said...

i c u and MAB have sum issues to work out lmao

Fashion Ova Style said...

MAB?? definitely not...maybe a year ago I wouldve been talking about him , except he's not that possessive.....but I'm definitely talking about TW....

(((meLONIE))) said...

i'm so bummed i feel lonely i dunno y its not even i need a bf lonely and im overwhelmed with skool i dunno wat to do :-/

~Danny K~ said...

Well, I dont know who TW is but I think that when you really like someone and want to be with them you know and I hate when people do all the things that you would do in a relationship but are afraid to say the word "relationship". My cousin had a guy doing the same thing and it was like a year later when he finally asked her out and I just think that's stupid. They hung out almost all the time went on dates and he didn't want her to be talking to anyone else but didn't want to commit to being her man. She's still talking to him now but I don't think that its going to last. But you have to find someone who wants the same things you want and say fuck you to the rest, because you can't be wasting time with someone when who knows when our time on earth.