Tuesday, September 2, 2008

'07-'08

I told myself I wouldn't make the same mistakes in '08 that I made in '07....trust me when i say that I've made too many mistakes in '07...I don't regret any of them but I knew that I would need to grow from them and learn...the worst part is that I became the person that I've always hated...I became my worst enemy....the liar, the cheater, the self-centered person who only cared about herself and nothing/no one else even mattered.....There are situations that caused it, but at the end of the day it's still my fault and I should've never let anything change me.......

Anyway....I started out the new year feelin pretty good...I had pretty much everything I needed...I had my family, my circle of whores (who really turned out to be whores) and I had my boo (hmmm).....

1st Mistake I made in 2007, was that I was too nice, thats just my nature, I've never been a mean person and when I see a friend in need, I'll go out of my way to help them....which turned out to be a mistake, not gonna get into full details but that "friend" is not a friend anymore...I'll leave it at that....

2nd Mistake I made in 2007, was I didn't really follow my intuition and when i did , instead of confronting the issue, I decided to "get revenge", but idk if i can call it revenge b/c the other person never knew (well until now if he's reading), I guess I just did it to prove something to myself, I guess just to have a secret of my own.....

I haven't really made the same mistakes this year.....haven't been too nice..matter of fact i don't think I've been nice at all...but I haven't been mean either...except for a few occasions when it was necessary...my intuition is actually on break this year since I haven't really been with anyone exclusively , I use the term "boo" very loosely...it could be anyone and thats the way I like it....Few guys may think its them, actually few do think its them...but i could be talking about anyone...if i use "babes" thats a whole diff situation, b/c my babes is my bf (ex-bf now)....won't be using that one until the next one comes along...I don't do many relationships....they don't last.. I lose interest easily ( unfortunately) and relationships end just as fast as they start...especially when theres that one person that just won't go away (and i don't want them to go away either).. no matter who i talk to or who i like...that person is always there....and when they come around nobody else matters....I'm pretty sure Melonie is reading this right now and she thinks I'm talking about (M) but i think in this case.....its about (T).....(M) will always be around but its just not what it used to be....especially since I see (T) all the time...they're both good friends that i don't want to lose...at the end of the day if either one of them are happy then I'm pretty much happy...


So far this year has been ok, a lot of ups and downs...a lot of things happened this year that I will never forget...I eliminated all the poison (whores) around me and now I just have my two girls (rose and melonie)....they're family not friends...I've got my boo ( hmm wonder who that may be) and my health is good (for now lol)...something is always happening to me...i think its karma..I know I've done my dirt and I would be wrong if i said I don't expect bad things to happen to me...it's life!

1 comment:

(((meLONIE))) said...

yea i tell yah "those whores" thank goodness life is better luv yah 2 sis and i knew u were talking about (t) and not (m) im not slow