Monday, November 24, 2008

Time to move on.....

I've realized and accepted that the thing i really wanted to happen, will never happen. I have too many things to worry about it and lately I've been wasting time on the little things. I think we all have times when we let our imaginations get the best of us and lose sight of reality. I've done enough daydreaming and wishful thinking and now it's time to move on and face reality....

My best friend is moving to Maryland in 39 days and it's not gonna be easy. So, for the rest of her time here , we've gotta make it memorable and spend as much as time together as possible. When she leaves, we'll still see each other but it won't be the same. I promised her that I wouldn't abandon her when she left and I plan on keeping that promise. Love u Mel !

Aside from that, I just need to focus on the important things in life. I need to get back on track and try to pick up where I left off. I have a bad habit of getting sidetracked from the things I really want to pursue and I need to get rid of that habit.

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving because I'm gonna be around the ppl I love and the ppl that love me the most......

2 comments:

(((meLONIE))) said...

I love you too! everything will be alright just take it day by day..

p.s. cant wait for thanksgiving either we're gonna have sooo much fun!

~Danny K~ said...

Yeah definately, sometimes we get distracted by the lil things that dont matter too much, but sometimes its necessary and it works, we just need to find a balance and not lose sight of reality like you said.