Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sex, Drugs & Money...................Story Of My Life

I'm young and sexy.......I'm living life to the fullest....People can talk.....I'll give 'em something to talk about....I do what i want and i really don't care about what people say...I'll be a role model when I start having children.....but until then.....i'm gonna party like the superstar I am =)
Sex---> can't live without it......just because you like sex doesn't make you a whore....when you're promiscuous.......then yes, you're a WHORE....lol I'm not gonna say any names....




Drugs---> haven't really done any besides a little mary jane =)......crack kills ( ask Amy Whinehouse)........



Money----> gotta love it baby.....Money will make people do some crazy shit...or should I say NOT having money makes people do some crazy shit...




At the end of the day, I am my own poison....My poison is Me....

3 comments:

(((meLONIE))) said...

your poison is them tig old bittes they gonna get u into trouble one day lmao rock -n- roll baby live ur live for u and u only cause at the end of the day ur the one who will deal with the regrets

Fashion Ova Style said...

no regrets here baby girl

(((meLONIE))) said...

i miss u guys i think shes goin to work today ill let u know cause im dying to come over i wanna watch Bee movie i hope this hasnt put a strain on our blood sister status !!! lmao